As a metal device component supplier, we have extensive experience with sintered metal for small precision medical device components. Includes ability to produce tight-tolerance precision medical devices and components up to .5″ in diameter.
- Ideal manufacturing method for small, complex precision components
- Efficient alternative to multi-step, traditional subtractive manufacturing methods
- Creates no scrap (waste), enabling significant cost reductions
Fine Pitch Gearing
We produce tight-tolerance fine-pitch powdered metal gears up to 1.5″ in diameter. We are capable of producing gearing with a diametral pitch that is up to 120 and AGMA Class 8 tolerances.
- Sintered powdered metal process enables combination of different alloys to create the ideal set of material properties for application
- Simpler and more streamlined manufacturing process offers up to 70% reduction in component costs
Small Planetary Gear Drives
Producing small planetary gear drives up to 1.5″ in diameter with diametral pitches up to 120. Also meeting AGMA Class 8 tolerances. Compacting processes range in force from 0.5 to 50 tons and can create gears in a variety of materials and strengths.
- Enables versatility for customizing desired material properties
- Near net finish of our powdered metallurgy process often requires no additional machining
- If additional machining is necessary, most traditional processes can be applied to powdered metal parts
Low Volume Assemblies
We offer low volume mechanical assembly services for products requiring precision assembly. Assembling the components before shipping saves customers from added assembly and material-handling time during final assembly.
- Able to achieve tight tolerance precision assembly
- Assembling components before shipping saves assembly and material-handling time during final assembly
- Experienced operators take great care in providing high-quality assembly services tailored to customer needs
We offer an economical way to produce small structural components. Our powdered metal stamping process is ideal for holding tight tolerances on high volume components that are used in a variety of larger product assemblies. These components are consistently produced with the precision of machined components, at a faster turnaround, less waste, and at a much lower cost.
- More cost effective than traditional machining for small precision parts
- Enables material blends for ideal structural properties
- Reduces inventories needed with consistent turn-around times as more parts are needed
Expert Manufacturer of Miniature Powdered Metal Components
Powder Metal (PM) is one of the most economical ways to fabricate high quality and strength precision metal parts to tight tolerances. Allied Sinterings made a commitment more than 50 years ago to be the best small parts PM manufacturer in the industry. This commitment has led to our reputation as a World Class Manufacturer of some of the smallest and most intricate parts in the industry.
Powdered Metal Manufacturing Solutions For Purchasing Agents & Engineers
Allied Sinterings, Inc. knowledgeable engineering staff works with Purchasing Agents and Design Engineers from Fortune 500 companies to small OEMs in a number of medical, consumer, industrial, and commercial industries to provide cost effective powder metal products solutions.
We understand what you are looking for and are able to help you through every step of the process, whether you are experienced or new to powder metallurgy.